Our Bed & Breakfast
Converted from the old dairy and saddle room (Where ladies mounted onto their horse’s side saddle). This delightful stay over in this tranquil setting with abundant wildlife is just perfect for a relaxing getaway. Wine or sparkling with a cheese platter sourced from local produce on arrival will be your introduction to your stay over. One night or more will experience a continental breakfast which includes farm fresh eggs, cheese, meats, biodynamic butter and yogurt, organic muesli, breads, juices and bush fruit jams.
Full cooked breakfasts are available if ordered when making your booking. Evening meals are provided on request when booking, served hot alfresco or to your table.
Thank you for a wonderful stay David and Julie. We had a fantastic time here and Jayden loved seeing the animals!Phil, Linda and Jayden
Thank you Julie and David for your wonderful hospitality.Laura, Leeanne and Cuna
Great location and wonderful hosts! We had a lovely time!Alama, Luke and Baly Daniel
Thank you for a lovely wedding reception. Everyone had a great night at such a good rustic venue, just our style! Food was great and some tasty breakfast to follow it up.Sam and Paul Ardpor
- TV/CD audio visual
- Separate bedroom – queen size bed
- Living area – fridge, toaster, kettle, plates, glasses and cutlery
- Ensuite bathroom – shower, toilet, vanity
- All linen supplied
- Continental breakfast supplied
- Please mention any special dietary requirements when booking
- Cooked breakfast available
- Dinner available on request – served either in the B&B, cellar or old shearing shed
Things to do
- Enjoy the local Attractions; Willunga Peacock Farm is ideally situated in the heart of the Fleurieu Peninsula for day trips to all the fascinating attractions the Peninsular holds. For a stop over enroute to Kangaroo Island The Farm is home.
- Close to Wineries, Magnificent quiet beaches, Cafes, Restaurants, Historic sites, Pamper Packages
- Private and Corporate Classes Prices on request. Venue available for cooking demonstrations.
- 14 seater bus available for charter for Winery, Scenic tours your itinerary or ours. Transport for your guests
- Wine Tours
- Willuga Farmers Market
- Onsite bread making classes
- Cooking classes tailored to your needs
Willunga Peacock Farm
David and Julie are your hosts at Peacock Farm and will provide you with genuine old fashioned hospitality at this heritage listed relaxed venue. Any queries you may have you can contact them via the form, email or phone.
Phone: 0402 333 844
Monday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Friday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm
Sunday 11:00am - 3:00pm
65 Norman Rd, Willunga SA 5172
0402 333 844